In the settings menu (triple vertical dots) to the right choose Visit Group Home page. This is where students can upload to Files and even create their own Canvas content pages using the Rich Content Editor. Once they choose “Entire Class” group, they will see the group menu bar .
Can students see each other’s work in canvas?
Student enrollments are automatically configured to limit the visibility of students in other sections in the Canvas course. However, this setting does not cover all Canvas tools, so you’ll need to take additional steps to protect your students’ privacy.
In Canvas click Settings in the course navigation. On the right sidebar click Share to Commons. You can also share individual modules, assignments, quizzes, discussions, pages, and files. Click the gear icon next to the item title and select Share to Commons.
Can students upload assignments to canvas?
You can submit online Assignments in Canvas through several different ways. … To submit an assignment, click on “Submit Assignment” in the top right hand corner (6). Click Browse and open the document saved on your computer. Click Submit Assignment once more.
Share your files
Right click the file you wish to share Choose Get a Shareable Link Page 2 You will be asked to make the file sharable and then you will get a link like so: Copy that link and paste it into Canvas.
You can share a video or audio file with any user in your institution’s account and allow them view or edit rights. Users can view shared media in the Shared with Me drop-down link. You can change or remove sharing permissions for media at any time.
How do I hide a student group in canvas?
Enabling and hiding tools
- Click Settings at the bottom of the menu.
- Click Navigation along the top.
- Drag items between the upper and lower lists to hide (disable) or make them visible (enable) to students.
- IMPORTANT: Click Save. You may need to scroll down to see the Save button.
How do I create an assignment in GoReact?
To create an assignment:
- Click the “Create Assignment” button at the top of the assignment list.
- Type a name for the assignment (required).
- Select an assignment type (defaults to Standard).
- Select any additional assignment settings.
- Click the “Create Assignment” button.
What are two ways to use groups in canvas?
How can you use student groups in your course?
- Discussions – Using student groups provides a way for each group to have it’s own space to converse about the discussion topic. …
- Assignments – Using student groups provides a way for a group to turn in one submission (file, PowerPoint, etc) for the entire group.
To add an another teacher to your course to share your content, follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to the People tab in your course.
- Click on the +People. …
- Enter the appropriate email address. …
- Select Teacher from the Role dropdown menu.
- If Canvas can validate the User ID, you will see a green check mark.
You can use the Send to feature to send course content to yourself.
- Open Modules. In Course Navigation, click the Modules link.
- Open Module Options. Locate the module you wish to send and click the Options icon . …
- Send Module. Click the Send button.
- View Sent Notification.
Canvas: share a quiz with another instructor
- Enter your course site in Canvas.
- Click Settings from the left-hand menu.
- Click ‘Export Course Content’ from the right-hand menu.
- Under Export type, select Quiz.
- Select one or more quizzes to share.
- Click Create Export button, which will create the file in Canvas.