Quick Answer: How much does it cost to apply to Seminole State College?

What GPA do you need to get into Seminole State College?

Have a 3.0 unweighted GPA. Have college-ready placement test scores. Have a high school transcript on file in the Seminole State Enrollment Services/Registrar Office.

How do I apply for Seminole State?

First-Time-in-College Students Steps to Enroll

  1. Apply online.
  2. Download and print the Seminole State Application for Admission.
  3. Obtain a printed application from Student Services on the Sanford/Lake Mary, Altamonte Springs or Oviedo Campuses.
  4. Request an application by emailing onlineadvisor@seminolestate.edu.

What is the acceptance rate for Seminole State College?

Seminole State College of Florida admissions is less selective with an acceptance rate of 75%.

Is an essay required for Seminole State College?

Apply and be accepted to Seminole State College; Graduate from high school with a 3.4 cumulative GPA or higher; A completed Honors Institute application, which includes an essay.

Is Seminole State College test optional?

As a new Seminole State student, you may be required or opt to take a placement test. If you do not have test scores on file, you may take the Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (PERT), which is used to assess your comprehension in reading, writing and mathemetics skills and determine your course placement.

IT IS INTERESTING:  What division is Westminster University?

What time does Seminole State College open?

8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.

How hard is it to get into Seminole State College?

As you can see from the data above, Seminole State College of Florida is exceptionally difficult to get into. Not only should you be aiming for a 3.15 but also SAT scores around -.

Can you go to college with a certificate of completion in Florida?

Florida’s state universities and community colleges do not accept the Certificate of Completion as the equivalent of a standard diploma, so a student with only a regular certificate cannot enroll at those schools.