How do I edit my discussion post on Blackboard as a student?
Edit or delete replies
- Open a thread in a forum.
- On the thread’s page, point to a post to view the available functions.
- Select Edit or Delete. The delete action is irreversible. …
- When you edit, the page expands so that you can make edits in the editor while you view the original post.
- Select Submit.
Can a student delete a discussion post on Blackboard?
Editing and deleting discussion posts
You cannot edit or delete others’ posts. If you post a message in error and the option to delete it is not available to you, contact your instructor.
Can you edit a thread in Blackboard?
Manage Discussions | Blackboard Help
Open a forum and select a thread. On the thread’s page, point to a post so that all of the functions appear and select Edit. The editor appears. Make edits while you view the original post.
Can you delete a discussion post on canvas?
f your instructor allows, you can edit and delete your own Discussion posts. If the edit or delete option does not appear, your instructor has restricted this setting in your course. Each of your posts have a settings icon with edit and delete options. Click the Settings icon on the post you want to modify.
How do I delete a post on Blackboard?
To Delete Old Posts:
- Enter Blackboard and open the course.
- Edit Mode – On.
- Open the Discussion Board.
- Find a Forum that has posts. Open the forum.
- Click the top left checkbox to select all the threads.
- Optional: Uncheck any message to be kept.
- Click Delete to remove the student posts.
What does collapse all mean on blackboard?
close each Thread so only its first Post appears (Collapse All). … If students do create new Threads, Blackboard will let you enable grading for those Threads. … meaning it will not be Posted to the Discussion Forum, explain why > Click Submit.
Can you edit a discussion post on d2l?
Edit a Forum or Topic
On the Discussions page, click the arrow next to the item. Click Edit Forum or Edit Topic. Make your changes. Save and Close.
How do I go to Edit mode in Blackboard?
How do I use this?
- Open Blackboard and choose the course you want to work with.
- Click the Edit Mode button, on the top right of the screen, to toggle Edit Mode On or Off.
Edit Mode allows instructors to manage their courses. This button is located in the upper‐right corner of each Course area. With Edit Mode ON you can easily manage course content. With Edit Mode OFF you see what your students see.
How do I get student view on blackboard?
Accessing Student Preview
To access the Student Preview mode in Blackboard, click on the Student Preview mode button at the top of the page, indicated by two curved arrows surrounding a dot.
How do I edit a discussion on canvas?
How do I edit a discussion in a course?
- Open Discussions. In Course Navigation, click the Discussions link.
- Edit Discussion. To edit the discussion, use the Rich Content Editor. You can also edit other discussion options.
- Save Discussion. Click the Save button.
How do you delete a thread?
- Open your messaging app.
- Tap and hold on the thread/conversation you wish to delete.
- When the icon becomes a check mark, tap the trash can at the top right to delete. You can tap on multiple to check them if you wish to delete more than one.
How do I recover unsaved blackboard?
Use the restore function in the recycle bin to easily restore your page.
- Navigate to the Site Manager.
- Select Recycle Bin. Deleted pages are displayed with the most recently deleted items listed first.
- Select Restore to restore deleted pages. Your page is restored and listed at the bottom of your page list.