How do I change my major at Weber State?
How to Change Your Major
- Log into CatTracks by accessing the application through your student portal.
- Once your degree evaluation has loaded click on what-if located on the left side of the page.
- Select your type of degree (Bachelors of science, arts or an Associate’s degree)
- Select the current catalog year.
How do I declare a minor at Weber State University?
Declare Your Major/Minor in Psychology
- Complete the Program of Study Declaration for The Department of Psychology. …
- You will also need to declare a major or minor by contacting the department you are interested in. …
- Meet with the Department Adviser for a Psychology Program Declaration appointment.
Where do I declare my major?
How to Declare a Major/Minor
- Review major requirements. …
- Pick up a Declaration of Major form from the registrar’s office.
- Schedule an appointment for the department in which you want to declare your major.
- Return the signed form by the noted deadline.
How long do you have to declare a major?
Declare Your College Major
While it does vary from college to college, generally speaking, most ask students to declare their chosen major by the end of their sophomore year. This gives the students time to explore various electives and get some gen ed courses out of the way.
How long does it take to declare a major?
After submitting your form, it will take approximately 2-3 weeks to process your declaration. When your declaration is processed, you will receive a confirmation email that will tell you how you will be advised in the future and whether or not you will have required advising.
How many credits do you need to declare a major?
No student is permitted to enroll as a full time student beyond the fifth semester without being in a major. The major program will have no fewer than 21 credits; it may also require up to 12 credits in related courses. Students who double major must submit at least 18 credits in each major.