How do you compliment a student?
101 Ways To Say “Very Good!”
- I’m happy to see you working like that.
- You’ve just about mastered that.
- You’re really working hard today.
- I’m proud of the way you worked today.
- That’s the best you’ve ever done.
- You’re doing that much better.
- Keep working on it. You’re good.
- Couldn’t have done it better myself.
How do you praise participants?
Outstanding Performance! You’ve Outdone Yourself! Marvelous! Your Help Counts!
How do you show appreciation to students?
What You Can Do at Home
- Simply tell them. Let your child know that you love and support them. …
- Praise positive behavior. …
- Leave a note in their lunch. …
- Show up to their big game, performance, recital, etc. …
- Make their favorite food. …
- Try something new together.
How do you write positive comments for students?
- is a conscientious, hard-working student.
- works independently.
- is a self-motivated student.
- consistently completes homework assignments.
- puts forth their best effort into homework assignments.
- exceeds expectations with the quality of their work.
- readily grasps new concepts and ideas.
How do you praise words?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
What kind of praise is most effective?
In a study looking at practices that reduce behavior problems in elementary classrooms, the Institute of Education Sciences identified teacher praise as one of the top five most effective practices. That doesn’t mean you should start praising students for every little thing they do.
What is an example of praise?
Praise is defined as to give someone approval, or to thank God. To give a very good job performance review is an example of praise. To sing a lively hymn is an example of praise. … An example of praise is a letter of commendation for public service.
What are examples of positive feedback for students?
- cooperates consistently with the teacher and other students.
- transitions easily between classroom activities without distraction.
- is courteous and shows good manners in the classroom.
- follows classroom rules.
- conducts himself (or herself) with maturity.
- responds appropriately when corrected.
How do you write positive comment?
Exactly right! Keep it up. Excellent Keep up the good work. Exceptional Magnificent Exciting Majestic thoughts Exemplary Marvelous Exhilarating Meritorious Extraordinary Much better Fabulous My goodness, how impressive!
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. …
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms. …
- Use facts.