What are good questions to ask about a college?
- What makes this school special?
- What is this school proud of?
- How many undergraduate students attend this school?
- How many graduate students attend?
- How diverse is this campus?
- How financially sound is this school?
- What is this school’s bond rating? …
- What is the average class size of introductory courses?
What are 3 questions you should ask when on a college visit?
Questions About Campus Housing and Community
- Are students required to live on campus?
- What percentage of students live on campus?
- How do students choose a residence hall and a roommate?
- What do students say about living and dining on campus?
- Do most students choose to live off campus after freshman year?
What questions should I ask college coaches?
Questions to Ask College Coaches on the Phone
- Are you recruiting my position?
- Do you have a timeline for recruiting my position?
- What are you looking for in a player for my position?
- Where do I fit on your list of recruits?
- What are my opportunities for playing time?
What should I ask at an admitted student day?
6 Questions to Ask at Admitted Students Days
- What is your school’s freshman retention rate? …
- Who teaches undergraduate classes? …
- How does your college help prepare students for careers or graduate school? …
- What is the job placement rate for graduates? …
- What has your experience as a student been like at this school?
How do I talk to an admissions officer?
How to E-mail College Admissions
- Keep it short! Focus on your questions, not on yourself. …
- Minimize the number of questions you ask. You can always ask more questions when you visit campus . …
- Introduce yourself. …
- Check for spelling and grammatical mistakes. …
- Be professional. …
- While you’re at it, check your privacy settings.