What can I send my friend in college?
What to Include in a Care Package for College
- A study planner so they are always on top of their tasks.
- Your friend’s favorite foods to snack on while studying.
- Stationery packs that include pens, markers and highlighters.
- No one can have too many post-it-notes!
- Their favorite coffee to help them pull an ‘all nighter’
What do college kids want in care packages?
Cozy Care Items
For a better night’s sleep, consider sending a sleep mask, earplugs, or noise-canceling headphones. After the first semester, your student probably needs to restock on essentials, such as soap, shampoo, hair styling products, deodorant, toothpaste, laundry detergent, and razor blades.
What to send a friend who is sad?
Here is the list of gifts you can give to your friends in depression and cheer them up:
- A Pill Case. …
- Gift Card For Body & Mind Relaxing Massage. …
- Books To Escape Thoughts. …
- Essential Oils. …
- Journal. …
- A Comfortable Or Weighted Blanket. …
- A Personalized Jar Of Messages. …
What can I send my kid to college with?
14 Essential Dorm Items You Need to Send with Your College Kid
- Alarm Clock. …
- XL Twin Bed and Bed linens. …
- Clothes Hangers and Racks. …
- Computer. …
- Desk Lamp. …
- Laundry Baskets. …
- Storage Boxes and Stackable Crates. …
- Bath Towels and Bath Sheets.
What can I send my friend to cheer up?
1. Give Gifts To Cheer Someone Up
- Travel Mug.
- Canvas Print.
- Personalized Candles.
- Fleece Photo Blanket.
- Custom Flower Pot and House Plant.
- Gratitude Journal.
What do you send someone on a bad day?
10 texts to send to someone having a bad day
- Do you wish to chat or call? …
- I am sorry all this is happening. …
- Hold on and stay strong. …
- Let me know if I can do anything for you. …
- It is okay to have bad days, you will sail through like a pro! …
- Talk to me about it and let it all out.
What every freshman needs for college?
Classes will be hard to adjust to, especially for freshmen, but it’s the little things like supplies that make learning a lot more easy and enjoyable.
- A sturdy backpack or book bag for everyday use.
- Computer and any necessary supplies/accessories. …
- Calendar or planner.
What should every college freshman know?
Uncensored College Advice Every Freshman Should Know
- Take Good Care of Yourself.
- Forget Everything You Ever Learned About Making Friends.
- Always Take Your Dorm Key With You When You Go Down the Hall to Take a Shower.
- Listen to What Your Mom Told You.
- Have Your Mom Write you a Laundry “Cheat Sheet”
What every girl needs for College?
- Mini fridge.
- Coffee maker.
- Printer, printer paper, and ink.
- String lights.
- Prints and/or posters.
- Area rug.